1. 750 g high protein flour (seal chakra)
2. 250 g cake flour (blue triangle stamp)
3. 200 granulated sugar
4. 20 g instant yeast (Mauripan / Fermipan)
5. 150 g butter
6. 250 ml of fresh liquid milk
7. 1 / 2 tsp bread improver / pengempuk bread (Bakerine Plus)
8. 200 ml of water ice / cold water
9. 80 g egg
10. 15 g fine salt
1. 2 egg yolks
2. 2 tablespoons fresh liquid milk
3. 1 tsp powdered sugar
Contents: 300 g beef sausage, slice, fry. Drain
1. Mix the flour with yeast, sugar, bread improver, eggs and salt in mixer bowl bread / batter bowl. Run the mixer speed 1 for 2 minutes. Pour water, fresh liquid milk. Run 2 minutes, stop stirring and add the margarine / butter. Stir again for 10 minutes or until dough forms a smooth and elastic.
2. Round the dough, place in a closed place and warm. Fermented / let stand for 50 minutes or until dough has doubled. Kempeskan dough, for each of the dough into pieces weighing 30 g. Round and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Milled dough, up to a thickness of 1 cm. Place one sausage in the middle. Roll and compact enough.
4. Put the dough that is formed on a baking sheet beroles margarine. Give some keratan with a sharp knife at the top. Fermented again for 45 minutes. Brush the surface with the material spread.
5. Bake the dough in the oven temperature is 190 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes or until bread cooked and golden brown. Remove, let cool.
Powered by Blogger.